1) Where are you from?
Growing up I lived in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Ohio, and Minnesota. I consider Maryland and, now, Virginia “home.”
2) How did you know what you wanted to be an SLP?
I started out as a nursing major and decided I wanted to do something where I could spend more time building up relationships. I loved my sign language class and decided to change my major to Communication Disorders
3) What’s your favorite food?
4) What’s your favorite sports team?
Penn State and Notre Dame Football
5) What do you like to do in your spare time?
I love cooking and spending time with my husband and three kids.
6) Where did you go to college/graduate school?
I went to Penn State for undergrad and University of the District of Columbia (UDC) for grad school.
7) Where’s the best place you traveled to?
Ireland! Or Ouray, Colorado.
8) Use 3 words to describe yourself
Motivated, independent, hard-working
9) What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
10) Where’s your favorite place to be?
Hiking on a fall day