Get to know a little bit more about Olivia!
1) Where are you from?
I am originally from Massachusetts and just moved to Washington D.C. !
2) How did you know what you wanted to be an SLP?
On career day during my junior year in high school , I observed a speech -language pathologist and I instantly knew it was a perfect fit. It combined interacting with people, science, creativity and most importantly helping others .
3) What’s your favorite food?
Hummus and tortilla chips.
4) What’s your favorite sports team?
Boston Red Sox .
5) What do you like to do in your spare time?
I enjoy spending time with my husband , friends, family and enjoy going to yoga and meditation.
6) Where did you go to college/graduate school?
I went to graduate school for Speech-Language Pathology at Worcester State University in Worcester, Massachusetts.
7) Where’s the best place you traveled to?
The best place is Santorini, Greece.
8) Use 3 words to describe yourself
Caring, Smart, Motivated .
9) What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
I couldn’t live without a yoga studio.
10) Where’s your favorite place to be?
My favorite place to be is walking on the beach on a sunny day.